Thursday, September 7, 2017

It's a move-in Day!

This day has finally come.
I thought this day would never come.

Ever since we got to Chicago, we've been living in a hotel room...for over 2 months.
2 MONTHS.
But I learnt to love the life in a hotel.
They serve you breakfast and they even had complimentary dinner some nights.
I know few of the staff well and I even know how many kids they have and their age!
I will miss them for sure.

But I will be enjoying the freedom of doing laundry whenever I want.
And I get to use my own China and dishes which I love to collect.

Also, I cannot wait to decorate!
I am not good at it at all, but I love it anyways.
Only problem?
There are so many interior designs I like, I cannot decide which route to go!
If I mix things up, it's a beginning of disaster.
I don't have enough interior design skill to handle that, unfortunately...

And I've moved 4 times in last 5 years. And all of the move is international...
Since I was moving so much, I didn't really feel like at home anywhere because I was moving anyways.
But this time, we will be in the U.S. quite a while, so we are trying to make it home as much as we can. And oh, I am loving it.

.......
I wrote that a week ago.
And I still haven't hit published.
Because I...I totally forgot about it, honestly.
I was too busy unpacking all of our stuff (total of 155 boxes to be exact).

And I'm glad it's not Wordpress.org blog because if it was that, I would feel like I'm wasting my money away not using the blog so much.

My youngest son is getting sick, so we are stuck inside our home, cleaning and cooking together.
(And I realized since he's sick, cooking wasn't best choice of activity of all...hello germs!)

What's your favorite activity when your kids are sick?
I am seriously getting out of ideas, so please help me out!

No comments:

Post a Comment