Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Our Visit to Chicago Botanic Garden!

The other day, we visited Chicago Botanic Garden.
You have to pay $25 for the parking, but admission is FREE!


Apparently, it's a popular destination for families with kids! I've seen so many grandparents, moms and dads with their kids!
I recommend bringing your stroller if you go there with kids.
You will walk quite a bit!






Of course my favorite part was their Japanese garden AND rose garden!
It is maintained pretty well and kids friendly.

If your kids screams, don't get too stressed out. The area is pretty big, other people may not find it that annoying! (At least I wouldn't ;))


Oh the smell of the rose was so good, my son couldn't sit on his stroller and had to smell it for himself!
I was never a big fan of rose; I would have preferred to receive other flowers, but these roses smelled really good and pretty!
I think I like rose garden, but I prefer other flowers if it's in a bouquet.


 "Sunshine" the Corpse flower is blooming right now.
I really wanted to see this, but I was bit tired and so was my kids.
So I decided to call it a day, but I shall return soon! Actually very soon!

And there is also Butterfly exhibition if you like butterflies.
I don't like butterflies since they grosses me out, so I had to skip that.

You can bring snacks and drinks, and enjoy this place for couple of hours if you like!

Chicago Botanic Garden

1000 Lake Cook Road
Glencoe, IL 60022
Main: (847) 835-5440

No comments:

Post a Comment